Please complete the form below with attention to detail and ensure that all information provided is accurate. Providing false information may disqualify your application.
We are reimagining recovery at home for musculoskeletal conditions. We help patients get back to doing the things they love. Musculoskeletal care is the foundation for overall physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing. Joint health gives us independence to follow all the paths life may take us, or to forge our own path.
We deliver a comprehensive virtual health care platform for healthy living and aging solutions focused on musculoskeletal conditions that users can self-manage using simple, intuitive, and engaging technology.
- You work with patients and make a meaningful difference in their lives.
- You empower patients to manage their care at home.
- You educate patients and their caregivers.
- You support them in sticking with their care protocol.
- You ensure patients are utilizing product capabilities to maximize their recovery success.
- You influence product development.
- You identify potential problems and points of friction and work to find solutions to maximize patient success.
- You make a difference in society and grow professionally.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working in a patient-facing role at a digital health, healthcare, or fitness/wellness company.
- A high level of empathy, care and understanding for patients, clinic staff, and co-workers.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective motivational style.
- You are passionate about helping patients stick to their care protocol and helping them overcome barriers.
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant virtual bedside manners
- Motivation skills
- Time management
- Problem-solving skills
- Persuasion skills
- Instructing and teaching skills
- Basic computer skills
Plethy employees have the flexibility to work remotely across the US.
Have you ever had someone thank you for making a difference in their life? All this while you were just having fun doing your job at a startup? If this sounds intriguing, this is the role for you.
Plethy is a healthcare technology company delivering virtual care at home. Our connected health platform extends care beyond a clinic into the safety and comfort of the patient’s home. It enables patients to manage their own care and provides recovery insights to care providers.
We all have friends and family who suffer from shoulder pain, experienced a fracture, underwent ACL surgery, or gotten their knee replaced. Musculoskeletal condition affects all of us. Our focus on musculoskeletal care leads to a better quality of life for them – at home, at work, or at leisure.
Plethy’s ethos is always caring. This manifests in all that the Plethy team does for patients, clinicians, partners, and our team. If this sounds like you, come join us.
Submit your application using the website form.