Please complete the form below with attention to detail and ensure that all information provided is accurate. Providing false information may disqualify your application.
Recupe Coach - Various healthcare/wellness related background - Bilingual desired
Plethy’s virtual care solution, Recupe, enables musculoskeletal recovery programs that augment care providers to extend care beyond the clinic and empowers patients to take charge of their pace of recovery. Recupe uses a bio-psycho-social method that allows us to use empathy and understanding to find a patient’s personal motivators to drive engagement, resulting in quicker, long-lasting results.
Plethy’s ethos is always caring. This manifests in all that the Plethy team does for patients, clinicians, partners, and our team. If this sounds like you, come join us.
We are looking for a bilingual Coach with prior experience as PTA, OTA, Nurse Case Manager or Athletic Trainer to help motivate, guide, and support patients who are prescribed Recupe. As we expand our care team to support injured workers using our service, we are looking to hire empathetic individuals who are passionate about health, technology, and supporting others through their healthcare journey. Bilingual is desired but not mandatory.
- Remote work environment
- Previous background in orthopedics or knowledgeable in exercise science is preferred
- Part-time (20 – 30 hours/week within standard workday), potentially convert to full-time in the future
- $22-26/hour (depending on experience)
- Start date: ASAP
- Observe patients’ progress on dashboard, report, and document changes in a patient’s condition.
- Be point of contact for patient engagement, charting, and billing questions.
- Work with patients and make a meaningful difference in their lives.
- Empower patients to manage their care at home.
- Educate patients and their caregivers.
- Support them in sticking with their care protocol.
- Ensure patients are utilizing product capabilities to maximize their recovery success.
- Identify potential problems and points of friction and work to find solutions in order to maximize patient success.
- 2+ years of experience as a PTA, OTA, Nurse Case Manager or Athletic Trainer.
- A high level of empathy, care and understanding for patients, clinic staff, and co-workers.
- You are passionate about helping patients stick to their care protocol and helping them overcome barriers.
- A team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and listening skills, with a natural, effective motivational style.
What sets you apart:
- Strong communication skills – able to effectively communicate across various platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong motivational skills and the ability to persuade
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Able to work independently while willing to ask for help or support when needed
- Adaptable and tech savvy
- Strong documentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Submit your application using the website form.