Please complete the form below with attention to detail and ensure that all information provided is accurate. Providing false information may disqualify your application.
Onboarding Coordinator – Spanish/English Bilingual Required
At Plethy, we focus on musculoskeletal care as a foundation for overall physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We strive to give independence, strength, and confidence back to those suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
Plethy’s virtual care solution, Recupe, enables musculoskeletal recovery programs that augment care providers to extend care beyond the clinic and empowers patients to take charge of their pace of recovery. Recupe uses a bio-psycho-social method that allows us to use empathy and understanding to find a patient’s personal motivators to drive engagement, resulting in quicker, long-lasting results.
As we expand our care team, the Onboarding Care Coordinator will provide excellent customer service to our new users and assist our coaches and patient support staff. As a digital health start-up, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about health, technology, and supporting others through their healthcare journey. This position will report to the Director of Patient Care and Customer Success.
- Remote work environment
- Part-time (20 – 30 hours/week within standard workday)
- $16 – $22/hour (depending on experience)
- Start date: ASAP
- Serve as first point of contact for new users with primary focus on accurate and timely user onboarding and scheduling
- Own all elements of user onboarding processing and workflows, including creation of user profiles on dashboard, contacting users through various methods of communication (phone, text, email), scheduling trainings, and tracking new orders received
- Request and obtain relevant documents to ensure user can be onboarded
- Effectively prioritize and answer user inquiries and escalate to the appropriate individuals or team when needed
- Collaborate with others on care team to ensure timely scheduling of new users for training and onboarding
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and external clients to identify potential problems and solutions to maximize users participating in program
- Meet onboarding KPIs based on operational standards and expectations
- 1-2 years in a customer service or patient-facing role
- A high level of empathy, care and understanding for patients, clinic staff, and co-workers
- A team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and listening skills, with a natural, effective motivational style
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is desired but not a deal-breaker
- Previous experience and or education in exercise science, kinesiology, or a similar field is a plus
- Have a laptop and phone
Skills Needed to Excel in the Role:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to lead with an outward patient/customer-centric communication style
- Strong motivational skills and the ability to persuade
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Adaptable and tech-savvy
- Accountable and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Growth mindset: you have the desire to constantly learn and improve
- Able to work independently while willing to ask for help or support when needed
- Basic medical terminology
We are an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Submit your application using the website form.